SSC CPO Syllabus 2021 with Details
Introduce : SSC CPO exam is conducted by the SSC once every year. Candidates should know their syllabus before appearing in the exam. Candidates have to appear first in paper I. After clearing Paper I Candidates have to pass by the PET/PST test. After selecting in PET/PST. Candidates have to appear again in paper II. These are the Exam pattern We have been provided.
SSC SI & ASI (Delhi Police, CAPF, CISF) Exam Syllabus: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF Examination syllabus details are given below
QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE: In quantitative aptitude(maths) there have five sections 1. Arithmatic 2.Algebra. 3. Geometry 4.Mensuration 5. Data Interpretation
ARITHMATIC: Number system, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Profit and loss, Lcm and Hcf, Simplification,Power indices and surds, Average, Discount, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Time and Work, Boat and stream, Sequence and Series
TRIGNOMETRY: Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances,
GEOMETRY: Circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons , Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres,Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart.
GENERAL ENGLISH: Common errors, Improvement of Sentences, Transformation of Sentences(Active & Passive), direct Indirect Speech, Fill in the blanks,Synonims Antonyms, One word substitution, Idiom and phrases, Selection of mis spelt word/correctly spelt word, Arrangement of Sentences,Cloze test,Comprehension test.
GENERAL INTELLIGENCE (Reasioning) : Analogy and Similarity, Blood Relationship, Symbols and Notations, Classification, Direction and distance test,Scheduled day/date/time, Series, Coding, Word formation, Syllogism Statements and Conclusions, Ranking/Arrangemen, Finding the missing numberArithmetical problems, Arrangement of words in a logical order(Alphabatical order, Cubes and dices, Logical Venn Diagram, Miscellanious, Series, Analogy, Classification, Mirror Image and Water Image, Paper cutting, Folding and punching, Completion of figural pattern, Embeded figure, Deviation of figure,
GENERAL AWARENESS: History, Geography, Political Science, Physics, chemistry, Biology,Economics, Recent developement, Art and culture, Computer Science, Gk, Current affair.
SSC CPO exam is conducted by the SSC once every year. Candidates should know their syllabus before appearing in the exam. Candidates have to appear first in paper I. After clearing Paper I Candidates have to pass by the PET/PST test. After selecting in PET/PST. Candidates have to appear again in paper II. These are the Exam pattern We have been provided.
|Quantitative Aptitude||50 marks|
|General English||50 marks|
|General Awareness||50 marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||100 marks|
|General English||100 marks|
SSC CPO Exam Elligibility Criteria: Here we have been provided elligibiity criteria given below for SSC Cpo Aspirant Candidates. Aspirant should read carefully.
Nationality/ Citizenship :
- A candidate must be either
- A candidate must be either citizen of India, or
- .A candidate must be either subject of Nepal, or
- A candidate must be either subject of Bhutan,
|Age Limit||Age Relaxation|
|Minimum 20 years|
Maximum 25 years
|OBC 3 years|
SC/ST 5 years
|Bachelor degree from any recognized university|
After Qualifying in tier I Candidates have to appear in PST & PET test. These are the requirement of this test.
|Expanded||85 cm/ ST- 77 cm|
|Unexpanded||85 cm/ ST- 82 cm|
Weight: Corresponding to height (for all posts).
For male candidates only
* 100 metre race in 16 seconds
* 1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
* Long Jump: 3.65 metre in 3 chances
* High Jump : 1.2 metre in 3 chances
* Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metre in 3 chance
For female candidates
* 100 metre race in 18 seconds
* 800 metre race in 4 minutes
* Long Jump: 2.7 metre in 3 chances
* High Jump: 0.9 metre in 3 chances
Note: There is no requirement of chest measurement for female candidates
PST(Physical Standard Test)
* The minimum near vision should be N6 (better eye) and N9 (worse eye).
* The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 (better eye) and 6/9 (worse eye) of both
* Eyes without any correction like wearing glasses or surgery of any kind to improve
* visual acuity. In right handed person, the right eye is better eye and vice versa.
- * The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes.
* they should have high color vision.
* They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect